Algerian citizens and permanent residents of the countries listed on our website are eligible to request a police clearance certificate.
Requirements for a police clearance certificate:
- A written request for police clearance,
- A copy applicant’s of birth certificate (in English, for non- Algerians),
- A copy of the applicant’s father’s birth certificate ( for Algerians),
- A copy of current passport,
- Proof of residency or citizenship in Australia , New Zealand and in countries of the South Pacific,
- All proof of travel or work in Algeria, such as visa, work permit, etc…( for non Algerians),
- A self-addressed registered or express post envelope,
- Applicants outside Australia need to arrange a courier to receive their original certificate, as they can’t provide a self-address return envelope.
Note: A scanned copy of the police clearance certificate could be emailed to the applicants if requested, by providing their email address.